Due to our status as an inactive club no test sessions will be hosted in the 2017-2018 skating season
1) Test application and appropriate fees must be in the hands of the
test chair at least 3 weeks prior to desired test date.
2) Test sessions are filled on a first come, first served basis.
3) Application and fees may be mailed to the test chair.
4) Applicants may request to be placed on a standby list. Standby priority will be Home Club members first, Second Club members and then non-club member.
1) Due to the distance our club is from the closest officials and due
to the high demand for officials to judge tests, the highest official
secured for the test session will determine the level of tests that can
2) The test chair will make every effort to attain the appropriate level of official based on applications received.
3) If you are testing intermediate or higher, or any dance, please contact the test chair at least four weeks in advance so we can locate appropriate judges.
4) Any test application received after the deadline will only be accepted at the discretion of the test chair under the following conditions: (a) The session is not full, (b) Only if the proper level official has been acquired.
5) If an official has been secured for the test session and does not have the necessary credentials for the applicant's test, the applicant will be notified and placed on the next test session.
1) Dates are determined based on available ice time, test chair's
schedule and the availability of officials.
2) Test sessions must have enough applicants to complete a minimum of 1 hour.